Friday, August 19, 2016

Acknowledgment

I find it difficult to express to you my thanks, because since my arrival in the Rwanda, i have been receiving allot of kindness and hospitality from different people, right from the air port, to sport view hotel,during lectures and through out the entire program from ASP organizing committee,  lecturers, my fellow students and from all the people, and now even my departure to my country. I believe ASP have allot to teach the rest of the scientific community the art of living together in peace with one another .
I will go back to my country with allot of encouragement knowing full aware that the international scientific community think well of us and we are very eager to also to join this marvelous profession.
I hope by our coming together and by the exchange of idea and by showing one another mutual respect and understanding we shall be able to make this world a better for mankind. once again thank you very much, i shall go back to Nigeria with happy memory of my participation of the 4tnh ASP conference at kigali .
Abdulgaffar Abdurrazaq
Federal Republic of Nigeria  

No comments:

Post a Comment